English Toffee – Low Carb Protein Mug Cake
Cook time is 1- 2 minutes
- 1 scoop Lean Series whey protein – Vanilla
- 1 Egg white
- ¼ Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Skimmed Milk or Almond milk
- 3 Tbsp of English Toffee SkinnySyrup
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug with a fork until well blended and there are no lumps
- Add in the egg white and milk and mix until smooth
- Microwave for around 1 minute on high (give or take some time depending on your microwave), keep an eye on it, If it starts to bubble over the top stop microwaving and press the batter back into mug with a fork, and continue microwaving.
When finished, the cake should be cooked but still very moist. It’s okay if not all the batter has cooked.
Then Drizzle it in English Toffee SkinnySyrup! 🙂