7-10 “coffee ice cubes” Take your TRKG coffee beans and grind them well. Make up a batch of beautiful smelling coffee and leave to cool. Once cool, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze as normal.
2 tbsp. of vanilla TRKG protein isolate (Or use chocolate mint for that added flavour)
150mls of cold water
Place all of your ingredients into a blender, nutri-bullet or ninja and blend up until smooth. Depending on how thick you like your smoothies add more water should you wish.
250g Quark/fat free yogurt – use greek as it’s thicker
50g vanilla TRKG protein powder
1 capful of vanilla skinny syrup
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk up for a few minutes. It doesn’t matter of some of the blueberries remain whole, it just adds to the texture. Transfer the mixture to a freezer proof bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and give it a good stir with a fork before returning back to the freezer. Repeat the process every 30-40 minutes 2 or 3 times until the mixture is thick and creamy.
Remove approximately 10 minutes before serving – Serves 3 people
175g Cannalleni beans
28g coconut flour
30g coconut whey isolate (This can be substituted for vanilla or a different flavour of your choice)
100g liquid egg whites
1 whole egg
2 caps of vanilla skinny syrup
Grind up the cannalleni beans in a food processor along with the coconut flour and the whey isolate until a “batter” is formed. Next add in the egg whites and the whole egg and blitz together again util fully combined. Divide evenly into cupcake cases and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes. They should be firm on the top but remain “squidgy” in the middle.
Makes 11 brownies:
Macros per brownie:
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 20g oats
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 capfuls of TRKG Salted caramel Skinny Syrups
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped nuts
English Toffee – Low Carb Protein Mug Cake
Cook time is 1- 2 minutes
- 1 scoop Lean Series whey protein – Vanilla
- 1 Egg white
- ¼ Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Skimmed Milk or Almond milk
- 3 Tbsp of English Toffee SkinnySyrup
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug with a fork until well blended and there are no lumps
- Add in the egg white and milk and mix until smooth
- Microwave for around 1 minute on high (give or take some time depending on your microwave), keep an eye on it, If it starts to bubble over the top stop microwaving and press the batter back into mug with a fork, and continue microwaving.
When finished, the cake should be cooked but still very moist. It’s okay if not all the batter has cooked.
Then Drizzle it in English Toffee SkinnySyrup!